Well then, it looks like I'm no longer twenty three. It's been a good year, which I decided to see out by rolling around in some Bristol snow, being swarmed by police as a by-stander in the midst of a student protest, purchasing a couple of snuggly jumper skirts, perusing the nicest of little galleries, being denied chips at a cafe (but making up for it with a warm veggie sausage roll) and eating my very first tarte tatan at the devine Demuths. But how did I get on with my 'twenty three things to do before I turn twenty four' list? Ahem...
1. Build a website2. Eat a Knickerbockerglory
Post regular blog entries
4. Fill two polaroid films
Go to Ryantown
Well, okay, not quite (I blame the weekend job), but I did see some Rob Ryan originals in London!
6. Launch a greeting card range
7. Re-pot my sad little apple tree
8. Decoupage my sewing box
9. Learn to crochet, make something
10. Get a First for something at uni
11. Watch a meteor shower (it's been so long)
Go to the Little at least once a month
I certainly had a good go anyway!!
14. Add a patch to Issy's quilt
15. Make fifteen recipes from my recipe stash
16. Order some fabric from Spoonflower
Say 'yes' more
18. Learn to do silkscreen printing
Organise a photo scavenger hunt
20. Get work experience in a studio
21. Be an explorer of the world
22. Feel hot sand between my toes (please?)
Ha! No chance.
Discover five new authors
Eleven out of twenty three. Pathetic. I apologise, I shall set my self fewer goals this year and try much, much harder!!