Sunday 12 December 2010

feeling festive



Currently...

Enjoying Lizzie Stewart's stocking filler suggestions
Listening to far too much of this (thanks Claire)
Struggling with The Outsider competition
Lusting after a worthy addition to my board game collection (it's like Jenga...but better)
Feeling design envy from ogling this blog (in particular this striking calendar)
Indulging in Bridget Jones and lots and lots of Christmas shopping
Thinking that Paperchase have got it right this year with this paper (my presents looks scrummy)
Making lots and lots of gift tags with exciting ribbon
Looking forward to an upcoming city break in Edinburgh
Feeling disheartened by the result of Stokes Croft's relentless No Tesco campaign

4 comments:

  1. LOVELY colours. you've got a good eye for colour now miss black and white. i'm a big fan of the orange and pink combination xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ta very much! I reckon I'm scared of using black and white now!

    I was just fed up of seeing myself on the front page xxx

    ReplyDelete