Saturday 13 October 2012

a very british, winterish sort of holiday







Photos courtesy of J Watts

For the past few days, I have adopted a lifestyle that any hungry, adventuring, book reading, fireplace dwelling hobbit would be proud of, in the heart of the Black Mountains in Wales.  I can tell I'm going to miss the dewy, lush, mossy landscapes and candle lit suppers, but am quietly relieved to be rid of the bonfire smell that was clinging to my clothes (however much I love it), and to have quick, easy access to tea making facilities once again!  I haven't quite re-acquanited myself with my sketchbook yet, but I'm (almost...ish) raring to go!

I have just impulse-bought an album by Bristol based Rozi Plain after hearing a beautiful song of hers on the radio...I urge you to go and check her out!

No comments:

Post a Comment